Thursday, June 7, 2007

Picture Puzzle 1




I enjoy Life Magazine's "Picture Puzzles" so I thought I would start making some of my own picture puzzles using scenes from in and around La Crosse. So here's my first one, a school bus parked in Riverside Park: Can you spot the differences in the bottom photo compared to the top photo? Click on the photo to enlarge it for easier hunting. Hint, there are five differences. Answers listed below.

1. The wing is missing from the bird above the driver's window.
2. The middle light is missing from the top of the bus above the School Bus sign.
3. The little metal latch behind the front wheel is missing.
4. One number is missing from the license plate.
5. The windshield wiper blade on the front passenger window is missing.

Stay tuned for more picture puzzles.

No comments: